services for Project Owners
Business enterprises throughout the United States realize the benefits of raising EB 5 funding through the investUS™ EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. As a USCIS approved EB-5 Regional Center, we are a trusted partner to businesses seeking EB-5 investment to partially fund sound capital projects.
Designed to provide capital that encourages private sector job creation in the United States, the EB 5 funding program was created over 20 years ago by the US Congress and is administered by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) department of Homeland Security.
USCIS EB-5 statistics show a high approval rate and a growing demand with over $5 billion invested through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program in 2014. EB 5 funding is a well-respected, structured finance process that requires a diverse set of financial, immigration, and job creation conditions for companies seeking low-cost, nonrecourse mezzanine capital.
Project Owners can trust the investUS EB-5 funding program to:
- thoroughly educate you about the process to help you understand how the program works.
- determine if your project is located in a rural community or in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), according to USCIS requirements.
- help you assess the number of direct and indirect jobs your project creates and also help you determine the job creation methodology accepted by the USCIS that will maximize the amount of EB-5 capital for your project.
- reach out to our foreign EB-5 investor sources to attract the most appropriate EB-5 investors to your project.
- provide you qualified EB-5 attorneys to advise your project.
- manage the committed EB-5 investors and their funds, to include all aspects of investor service, including investor escrow administration, fund administration and then investor accounting and reporting.
- address any unexpected issues during the construction or operational phase of your project’s development, relying on long-term local business relationships to help resolve these problems.
- continually assess your company’s progress and job creation milestones and also file the required USCIS reports.
- coordinate with you throughout the term of your project.
Most EB-5 investors make a $500,000 investment in a company located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA) through an approved EB-5 Regional Center. From the time an investor’s application is approved, the company seeking EB 5 funding has two years to demonstrate that at least 10 permanent US jobs were created, or in the process of being created, per EB-5 investment in order for that investor to receive a permanent green card visa for himself/herself, his/her spouse and children under 21 years of age. By making an investment through the investUS EB-5 Regional Center, the job creation determination also includes indirect jobs as determined through a USCIS approved methodology.
America is a living, thriving, evolving idea. We are people from around the globe who have come together to live a free, prosperous, multicultural life in the extraordinary place and purpose that is New Mexico, USA. Together, we can help you live this American dream.